Posted on April 10 2021
Are you reviewing the analytics on your website?! How do you know if your website is performing well?
Here are some benchmarks to review:
- Monthly sessions: this tells you how many people visited your site
- Device type: mobile vs desktop
- Average order value: on average, how much are people spending?
- Conversion rate: how many people visit your store and convert to a purchase
- Cart abandonment rate: how many people add to cart then drop from cart
Another pro tip I wanted to share is to enable social login. If I have to create an account on a website, but the option to login with Facebook doesn't exist, I'm outta there!
Check out your analytics and report back!